Virtual Marketing, Social Media, Blogging, Websites and Graphic Design
Too busy for social media? Worried about what to say, how often to say it? Let us take care of it for you!
- Channel audit – review your existing platforms to determine how you are currently using the channels, with recommendations on how to optimise your impact.
- Company analysis – work with you to agree your social media objectives and goals.
- Social media research – to identify hashtags and influencers within your industry.
- Competitor and customer analysis – identify your competitors and how they are displaying best practice. Identify your target audience on social media.
- Initial campaign development – including content and channel recommendations.
- Analytical recommendations – which tools to use to measure your campaign.
After working on an initial strategy, we can offer monthly management of your social media channels including:
- Branding – ensuring consistency to enhance your online branding.
- Sourcing of content – finding great information to share with your followers.
- Creation of content – producing informative and eye-catching posts.
- Daily posting – posting at the optimum levels for each channel.
- Engagement – identifying and engaging with key influencers within your industry.
- Measurement – producing monthly reports to measure progress.
Our expert bloggers can take the pressure off by adding fresh, new content to your website on a regular basis.
- Brain dump – provide us with a brain dump of topics, your ideal clients, target audience or we can research key topics/themes.
- Content plan – we’ll create a proposed ‘blog plan’ based on your brain dump/our conversation to get to you know you and your business.
- Tone – agree language, tone, voice.
- Write blog posts – for you to approve and we’ll then upload to your website and post it on your social media channels if required.
- Consistency – all your blog posts will be written in a consistent format, using the appropriate tone of voice and language.
As a small business owner you absolutely need an online presence, however, spending thousands of pounds on a website is not an option nor a necessity!
- Design and build – bespoke 5-page brochure sites using WordPress.
- Hosting/domains – we’re happy to make recommendations and arrange set up.
- Maintenance – a monthly maintenance package to ensure your site including plug ins are kept up to date.
- Tutorials – take charge of updating your own site, we’ll teach you what’s involved.
Having an in-house creative team is no longer a must to make your business look remarkable.
- Design for print – logos, flyers, business cards, letter heads, invoice sheets, desk pads, notebooks, mouse mats, business stationery, brochures,
catalogues, newsletters, posters, leaflets, roller (exhibition) banners, exhibition stands
- Packaging design, signage and promotional items – for food/other products, wall vinyl’s, acrylic signage, shopfront signage, PVC banners, illuminated signs, door signs etc.
- Content creation only – design aspect of social media campaigns.
- Brand Guidelines
- Design for front end of websites