Interested in joining our team?
Are you a ‘top notch’ Executive Assistant/PA who is keen to utilise your professional skills and experience whilst having the flexibility to work from home?
Elite PA Solutions is always interested in hearing from qualified, proactive virtual PA’s who are keen to support our growing client base of successful Non-Executive Directors, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners.
What are we looking for
We are searching for individuals who share our super powers, values and commitment to delivering a ‘top notch’ service to our clients.
You’ll be working part-time, unsupervised and independently in your own home office.
We’d love to hear from you if you are interested in hearing more about joining our team. Feel free to drop us an email with your CV and tell us why we should consider you.
+44 (0) 1788 521 970
You will need the following skills
- Solid experience working at a senior executive level – ideally from a professional services or management consultancy environment.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Organised, proactive, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment whilst always having an eye on the detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Scheduling and planning extraordinaire.
- Desire to develop relationships as you will not be micro managed!
- Your own computer and MS Office suite, access to a phone.
- Reliable internet connection.
What We Offer
- Flexible hours that will be challenging, interesting and rewarding.
- Support, help and guidance from our friendly team.
- The opportunity to work with fabulous clients.
- Comfortable work environment!
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience.
Responsibilities May Include
- Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, social engagements.
- Organising travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Conserving client’s time by reading, researching, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating phone calls.
- Diary and email management.
- Other business administrative support as required.