Virtual Marketing, Social Media and Blogging
Too busy for social media? Worried about what to say, how often to say it? Let us take care of it for you!
- Channel audit – review your existing platforms to determine how you are currently using the channels, with recommendations on how to optimise your impact.
- Company analysis – work with you to agree your social media objectives and goals.
- Social media research – to identify hashtags and influencers within your industry.
- Competitor and customer analysis – identify your competitors and how they are displaying best practice. Identify your target audience on social media.
- Initial campaign development – including content and channel recommendations.
- Analytical recommendations – which tools to use to measure your campaign.
After working on an initial strategy, we can offer monthly management of your social media channels including:
- Branding – ensuring consistency to enhance your online branding.
- Sourcing of content – finding great information to share with your followers.
- Creation of content – producing informative and eye-catching posts.
- Daily posting – posting at the optimum levels for each channel.
- Engagement – identifying and engaging with key influencers within your industry.
- Measurement – producing monthly reports to measure progress.
Our expert bloggers can take the pressure off by adding fresh, new content to your website on a regular basis.
- Brain dump – provide us with a brain dump of topics, your ideal clients, target audience or we can research key topics/themes.
- Content plan – we’ll create a proposed ‘blog plan’ based on your brain dump/our conversation to get to you know you and your business.
- Tone – agree language, tone, voice.
- Write blog posts – for you to approve and we’ll then upload to your website and post it on your social media channels if required.
- Consistency – all your blog posts will be written in a consistent format, using the appropriate tone of voice and language.