Here’s our step-by-step process in a nutshell.
- Book a free consultant – the learning phase: Let’s talk about where you are now and where you’d like to be. We’ll discuss the tasks you need to delegate (if you’re struggling to know, we can help with this), our hourly charges, how we can work together including regular updates and your preferred means of communication.
- Sign contracts – set the foundations: we’ll send you our Terms & Conditions for your approval and review all the information we’ve gathered in order to match you with the best Virtual PA on our team. This will be based not only on their skill set and availability but most importantly their fit and capacity to build and grow with you over the long term.
- Introduction to your nominated Virtual PA – the onboarding stage: in an ideal world we prefer to introduce our clients to their Virtual PA face-to-face, however, if you prefer to hit the ground running we’re happy to run with that too.
- Start handing over tasks – at last, you can delegate: you’ll share your goals and your relationship well and truly kicks off. You agree with your Virtual PA what the priority tasks are and how you will delegate tasks and communicate with them. Don’t forget to take the time to integrate them into your team and ensure they feel part of it!
- At last, you have time to focus on your priorities: you now have someone in your corner to support you, bounce ideas off and perhaps most importantly keep you on track with all things logistical or anything else you chose to involve your Virtual PA in.
- Guidance – we remain at your service to offer guidance and/or advice as you continue to build and grow your business.
- Work is charged at a flat hourly rate – you only ever pay for the actual time we spend working for you either on a regular or project by project basis.
- There are no additional overheads – no tax or national insurance, no VAT, no associated office or IT costs, no sickness, no holiday pay. The time we work is the time we invoice, in
- You’ll be supported by a Virtual PA who is registered with the ICO, has relevant insurances and is GDPR compliant.
- Access to real-time tracking of time spent
- Regular catch up calls with not only your Virtual PA but myself too.
Don’t just dream about enlisting help, invest in top-notch business support and set yourself free from tasks that drain your energy levels, leave you feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated.
We look forward to potentially supporting you as we take your business to the next level!