Executive Assistant, Virtual PA & Business Support
Give us control, you won’t be disappointed.
- Online diary and email management – with online access to your application of choice, we can easily be your lynchpin when it comes to your diary and email management. From scheduling and co-ordinate meetings, teleconferences, client/candidate interviews you can rest assured we will act with you and your time at the forefront of our minds at all times. We’re highly skills at managing and co-ordinating extensive diaries with various meetings, between several people across organisations as well as countries and continents.
- Arranging breakfast, lunch or evening meetings and booking restaurants – we believe these organisational plans are best completed at the time of agreeing a date for the meeting. They’re often the little tasks that are left and added to your list to do nearer the time. Well, we will take care of these immediately ensuring you and your guests are in the right place at the right time and all dietary requirements have been considered. That leaves you to arrive, eat and enjoy!
- Business travel arrangements including flights, airport transfers, car hire, hotel accommodation – how often do you know you need to take care of booking your travel but leave it until you have time? With us in your corner, we will be here to take care of all things logistical, how, what, where and when we’ll cover all bases and, most importantly, we’ll make sure you have a bed for the night!
- Co-ordination of Board and sub-Committee meetings – if you feel you are spending far too much of your time on co-ordinating these types of meetings and ensuring papers, agenda have been collated and circulated ahead of the monthly meetings then it’s time to let go! As PAs it’s what we do best. It’s that simple.
- Minute taking at board or other meetings – who is responsible for minuting your meetings? We provide exactly this type of support to clients at their regular board, partnership and committee meetings. Either in person or via video conference.
- Business development initiatives, keeping track, and following up – let’s look at how you are currently keeping track and we’ll share a few tips on how we as PAs can support you in your initiatives by building relationships with your contacts too.
- PowerPoint presentations for pitches and proposals plus creating standardised documents – we’re sure you have better things to do than struggling to make your presentations and other documentation all look neat, tidy, justified, align, consistent in layout and font, spacing, on brand etc. So, why not leave us to whizz these up for you?
- Client liaison by telephone or email – acting under your brand, your clients and contacts won’t even know that we’re not based in the same location as you. Speaking to and proactively moving tasks forward is what we do every day.
- Transcription of meeting notes and uploading onto your CRM – if you need to retain your meeting notes or thoughts following meetings simply dictate and send us your audio files, we will transcribe and automatically add to your CRM.
- Credit control chasing invoices – in order to be paid on time we can play our part as follows, we’ll ensure you’re set up as a supplier with your client, that we know who their accounts payable point of contact is, and once you’ve submitted your first invoice we’ll whirl into action and touch base to ensure it’s been received. We’ll keep in contact and be at the forefront of their minds come payments day. We’ll mirror this process for collating and submitting expenses too simply send us your expense receipts as and when you make the expense.
- Proofreading and editing – do you need a second pair of eyes to review a piece of writing, a proposal, an article? We’ll check your spelling and style are correct and consistent, page numbers and that headings are all correct. With attention to detail, we can highlight back to you any lengthy sentences, use of repetition or waffle! Or simply correct as we review your document.
- Internet research – in whatever shape or form this looks like. You can brief us on your requirements, we’ll agree a time frame and feedback our results or as some of our clients currently do, we drip feed our results through to them regularly as we work through a specific project.
This bullet point list is by no means exhaustive, it is merely to give you a flavour of the types of tasks we can take care of on your behalf. If you require support with anything we have not listed please do contact us.