Let us take care of you!
We ensure these routine, time consuming tasks are handled efficiently.
- Personal travel arrangements for your entire family – including researching locations and things to do when you arrive, brief us on your requirements and leave the rest to us.
- Personal appointments – scheduling regular dental, hygienist, hairdresser, doctors including private medical approval for private consultations if required.
- Your Wellbeing – finding a yoga or Pilates teacher or gym sessions based on your requirements and location.
- Car Maintenance – keeping track of when your MOT and services are due!
- Insurance renewals – whether it’s your car, your home, your beloved pet or medical insurance for your family we’ll work alongside you to process these renewals as cost-effectively as possible.
- Second homes – means twice the amount of work, bills, maintenance, security. Feel feel to involve us in as much or as little as you like.
- Booking and organsing social events – from theatre bookings, to restaurant recommendations and reservations right through to Wimbledon, Chelsea Flower Show or concerts let us take care of the arrangements from start to finish.
- Elderly parents – if you’re taking care of personal admin on behalf of your parents, we can support you with all this and more. Need to research care homes? Or someone DBS checked and qualified to pop in to take your Mum to a coffee shop every week, we’ll happily find the perfect person for you.
- Need to find hands-on support for all those jobs around your home – whether it’s a gardener, cleaner, painter or decorator, carpet fitter we’ll do the research and provide you with a shortlist of options to consider. Location is not a barrier!
- Dealing with suppliers – from global organisations for your electricity and water supplies through to local security firms to install CCTV.
- Anything else that’s important to you – we will happily take care of this too, just let us know what it is.
New starter set up
From purchasing equipment like laptops, mobile phone contracts to setting up new users on your CRM, email accounts, signature blocks, holiday entitlement, your policies and everything else in between.
Writing new processes for your team – as you grow your business it will be hugely beneficial if all your processes are documented ‘How to’ for future reference each time you are onboarding a new employee.
Maintaining Personnel Records
Storing electronically for future reference, setting up diary reminders for probationary periods, anniversaries and birthdays. So you never miss an event.
Credit Control & Suppliers
Need a PO number before you can submit your invoices? Leave us to chase this up and ensure your invoices are out sent out in a timely manner. We can follow up with your clients on outstanding invoices, pay suppliers and submit invoices.