Do you want to work smarter?
If you find yourself repetitively coming up against the same problem and wasting your valuable time, then investing in a Power Hour may be just the solution you need.
The results you achieve by investing in this hour will include less overwhelm, less procrastination and the clarity to start moving forwards making the necessary changes as you do.
How does it work?
- You book a time to suit you in my diary and make payment in advance.
- Add your Power Hour automatically at the time of booking to your diary and provide me with a snippet of where you’d like to focus, what you believe the issue to be.
- Following our session, you will receive a link to the recording, a short follow-up report with details of what was discussed and up to three key action points.
What is a Power Hour?
Simply put, a Power Hour is a way to turn an ordinary hour into an extraordinary one!
It is 60 minutes of focused time with me on Zoom. We’ll get laser focused on what you are struggling with and I’ll provide you with clarity and guidance. You will feel more proficient moving forwards, which will ultimately save you not only time but money too.
Payment is non-refundable unless notice of cancellation is given at least 12 hours before the appointment.
Cancellations with 4-12 hours’ notice will receive 75% refund and cancellations with less than 4 hours’ notice will not be refunded.
Work Smarter with Your Calendar
Do you feel you are not making the best use of your calendar?
You know you should be using your time more effectively, but, you’re not sure how?
Join me for an hour, on Zoom, and I’ll show you how to set up your calendar (Outlook or Google) and navigate each day in order to achieve more: –
- forward planning
- customising your calendar
- scheduling tools
- other hints and tips from a professional PA aka diary management lynchpin!
How to Be More Organised
Do you spend time searching for things that you know you have but can’t find where you put them?
Are you distracted whenever you should be getting focused? If you’re not naturally tidy you may be struggling with where to even begin!
Join me for an hour, on Zoom, and I’ll help you create some calm to your chaos by sharing some organisational tips and processes with you.
- tidy your desk and surrounding space
- stop wasting your valuable time and feeling stressed
- implement some traditional tools
- online tools/from a technology perspective
- how to store things for easy retrieval.
- other hints and tips from a natural born organiser!
Manage your Time More Effectively
Are you struggling to manage your time?
We all get the same amount of time in a day or a week, the difference is how effective we are in using that time. Prioritising the tasks we take on, as well as working in a smart way have never been more important.
Join me for an hour, on Zoom, and I’ll happily share with you what works for me in my business and personal life.
- looking at your mindset and energy levels
- seeing the bigger picture
- where is your focus
- effectiveness through others
- interruptions and problems
- other top tips around prioritising and planning your time!
Do you feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume that keeps landing in your inbox?
Email is a tool like any other: it is neither innately good nor bad. Please don’t surrender yourself to your inbox any longer.
Join me for an hour, on Zoom and let’s stop the frantic paddling and get some structure/organisation to your inbox.
- simple organisation tips to implement
- sifting out unnecessary emails quickly
- break some of your addictions
- save time with pre-written replies/templates
- creating rules
- be clear and strict with yourself