Is this you?
Are there not enough hours in your day?
Do you spend too much time doing tasks that constantly take you away from growing your business?
Helping you achieve more
We support our clients with so much more than the basics of admin and only their business needs. Our unique proposition is we’re happy to take on your lifestyle tasks too as ultimately we’re here to ensure your life runs more smoothly.
We take the time to match the right Virtual PA to you, based on your brief by offering you a dedicated solution not a generic whoever is available option. We are results driven and focused on building long term relationships which grow with you over time.
We have been privy to highly confidential information throughout our careers and fully appreciate and respect the importance of such information.
- We deliver a first-class service within your business, with your clients, their PA’s and your contacts.
- Our approach is structured and proactive, we like to be given the responsibility to use our own initiative and share our point of view and/or ideas as and when appropriate.
- Successful relationships are based on open and honest communication that is two-way and free flowing. This will allow the relationship to thrive – without it, it will struggle.
- People are our passion and we will ensure your life runs more smoothly.
- We will never compromise our beliefs and integrity; dedication and professionalism are behind everything that we do.
Supporting our clients ambitions
Following an initial conversation – usually over the phone – high on our priority list is to meet with you face-to-face. This way, you can feel confident that our relationship will evolve and grow proving that our virtual working partnership has no boundaries or limitations.
Together we will
- Identify the areas of your business that you need support in and agree where we are able to assist you. If you are unsure, we have a few tips on how you can identify these areas.
- Agree your preferred method of communication, how much or how little based on your own personal preferences.
- Diarise regular weekly or daily telephone calls to discuss your top priorities. The more we understand about your commitments the better we are able to manage them.
- Weekly email to update you on the time we have spent that week working for you, so that you are never unaware of how much time has been spent.
- Schedule quarterly review meetings to take place either in person (at no cost to you) or via Skype whichever is easiest for you given your other commitments.
We will provide you with the consistency you require to continue to drive your business forward, saving you not only time but money too as we work together.
Would you like to have us in your corner?
Call Sandy today to see how by investing in us for your business support needs, you will be able to refocus onto the areas of your business that drove you to set up in the first place.
+44 (0) 1788 521 970
Sandy was my Personal Assistant for ten years in a leading multinational professional services firm. Working with FTSE 100 Board members and their assistants on highly confidential assignments. She is bright, cheerful and has excellent attention to detail, is discrete with a charming, friendly telephone manner.
I worked with Sandy at Spencer Stuart for a number of years. I have since been in touch with her regarding her new VA business. She is one of the best EAs I have worked with: highly professional and diligent with a collegiate and warm style. She is 100% reliable. I would happily recommend her to anyone.
Francis Wilkin, Spencer Stuart
Without hesitation I can recommend Sandy to any time poor business owner, she will change and enhance your working life for the better, her service has added enormous value to RaeBrooke and has revolutionised the way I operate.
Steph Walton, RaeBrooke Recruitment